How do I set my double TSA key lock?
- Insert zipper pullers into lock from the bottom to the top. Bottom zipper pullers are for the main compartment and the top zipper pullers are for the front pocket.
- Insert the key and rotate clockwise to lock.
- Check your lock by sliding the key slide up and down. Zipper pullers should not release.
- Insert the key and rotate counter-clockwise to unlock.
- Slide the key slide upwards and downwards to unlock. Zipper pullers should release.
Luggage collections with double TSA key locks: Wandr carry-on with front pocket
If you're unsure what lock your luggage has, please contact us with a photo of your lock at: email@example.com.