How do I set my TSA frame lock?
CALPAK TSA FRAME LOCK INSTRUCTIONS
- Set dials to 0-0-0 and gently press side buttons on lock to open luggage.
- Locate the reset button on the interior of the lock.
- Slide reset button on the interior of the lock from "off" to "set".
- Set your desired combination. (Save your code in a safe place! your lock cannot be opened or reset without your code.)
- Slide the reset button on the interior of the lock from "set" to "off".
- Close luggage and gently push down the lock.
- Check lock by changing the dials. Side buttons should not push down.
- Enter your secret combination. Gently press side buttons to open luggage.
- Repeat for other lock.
Luggage collections with TSA frame locks: Jen Atkin
If you're unsure what lock your luggage has, please contact us with a photo of your lock at: email@example.com.